Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few updates

We have a few updates from the last week or so.

Max has started violin lessons and will start soccer tomorrow. So his after school activities are now:
group violin lessons on Monday, private violin lessons on Tuesday, soccer on Wednesday and golf lessons on Thursday. Friday nights we usually go to Pazzo's for dinner. All the lessons are quite short so we're still finding ample time at night to go to the neighborhood park where Max is likely to meet up with his friends Annika, Alexander, Max, Julia, Emily, Ryan, Leia, Grace, Hannah, Breet, Nicole, Brendan, Evan or any combination of the bunch.

Our wonderful neighbours have also opened their pool and we've been swimming 3 times in the last week. Thanks, Roger and Laura!

Julia went on her first slide with Sarah yesterday. She didn't seem all that thrilled but Sarah and I were. Another Kodak moment, if we have brought the camera. Julia looks like she has a little tooth coming in on the bottom. We'll have to our of our dentist friends check it out.

I've been riding my motorcycle to work when it's sunny out which means I'm riding 2-3 times a week. It's much more enjoyable than driving and uses about 50% less gas depending how fast I go.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment