Sarah is in Saskatchewan visiting a good friend of hers so it's Max and I alone from Thursday to Sunday. Friday night was a movie night. We went to see "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" at the cinemas. This was Max's first time at a movie theatre and I'm proud to say that he made it through the whole movie without crying or wetting his pants.
I started writing this Saturday on my BlackBerry at Kidzone while Max and Thomas were playing. 2 hours later, we're at the pool in Kitchener where Max and Thomas sawm for 1.5 hours. We had dinner at Mary and Perry's and then it was home to bed. Max fell asleep on the way home and I joined him in the king bed 15 minutes later.
Sarah and Julia should be home in about 5.5 hours. It will be nice to have them back. Kinda quiet in the house with just the two of us.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment