Wednesday, February 25, 2009

False Alarm

I got a phone call at 3:40 from Sarah's mom saying that Sarah was at the hospital having contractions. This would normally be exciting but it's not good news because the baby is breech.

Sarah being at the hospital, I couldn't call her so I booked it out of the office and sped to Stratford General and to the OB ward.

Sarah was schedule to be there anyway at 3:00 for a pre-op appointment but she's been having labour pains so they sent her into one of the delivery rooms and hooked her "the machine". They wanted to make sure that the baby was okay and it was. Sarah continued to back labour but after two hours there, the doctor sent us home.

We're still scheduled to have the C-section on Friday but we're both sceptical that she's going to last that long.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment