The best part of the night was that Max insisted that he and I looked handsopme and that Sarah looked beautiful. Here's our handsome boy.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Valentine's Dance
We were at Max's Valentines dance at the school gym. They had lights and a sound system setup. DJ AM couldn't make it so one of the kids spun the tunes. Max won a prize (a Scoobie-Doo stuffed animal) for learning to do the YMCA dance. The kids danced for an hour and a half and danced to some classic including the Macarena, the chicken dance and of course YMCA.
The best part of the night was that Max insisted that he and I looked handsopme and that Sarah looked beautiful. Here's our handsome boy.
The best part of the night was that Max insisted that he and I looked handsopme and that Sarah looked beautiful. Here's our handsome boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment